- 1oz package taco seasoning
- 30oz Can refried beans
- 4oz softened cream cheese
- 16oz container sour cream
- 16oz jar chunky salsa
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce shredded
- 16oz Guacamole
- 16oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 24oz Aurora Products Salad Fixins’
- Mix re-fried beans with taco seasoning and spread in the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese until smooth and spread over the layer of re-fried beans
- Layer the salsa over the sour cream mixture
- Mix the green onions with the shredded lettuce and sprinkle a layer over salsa until you cant see the salsa
- Spread the guacamole over the lettuce
- Sprinkle black beans on top of the guacamole
- Combine cheddar cheese and Salad Fixins’ and cover the top of the dip.
This dish can be served cold or put in a microwave for a few minutes to warm it up and melt the cheese.
Serve with chips, or for a healthier option with carrot sticks and celery.