- 1 bag of fresh cut spring salad mix (with arugula, green and red oak leaf lettuce, etc.)
- 1 bag of fresh cut romaine lettuce
- 1/2 – 1 cup Aurora pecans
- About 6-8 large sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Aurora dried cranberries
- 1 can mandarin oranges (drained of juices)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
Mix together lettuce and spring mix. Toss in strawberry slices, orange pieces, dried cranberries and pecans. Toss salad and pour raspberry vinaigrette over it.
Add to top of salad blue cheese crumbles, if desired. Serve salad immediately or store in refrigerator.
Serving suggestion: Serve with a Raspberry Vinaigrette over the salad and Aurora pecans