- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons Aurora pine nuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
To prepare gremolata, place mint, pine nuts, rind, and garlic in a mini chopper; process just until combined. Add 4 teaspoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt; process to combine. Set aside.
To prepare chicken, heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush 2 teaspoons olive oil evenly over chicken; sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; let stand 5 minutes. Serve gremolata with chicken.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and about 4 teaspoons gremolata)