Quality Compliance Manager
PRINCIPALS ONLY PLEASE!! POSITION LOCATED IN ORANGE, CT – NO RELOCATION PROVIDED
- This position will be responsible for providing support to Quality Assurance Management
- Primary responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Delegate tasks to Quality Assurance Technicians; oversee Sanitation Program;
- Assist in implementation of SQF, HACCP and QA related programs
- Has company-wide auditing responsibilities; ie Facility, QA Technicians, Sanitation Program, Production practices;
- Verification of Training Skills: QA, Sanitation, GMP;
- Compliance documentation for COA, kosher, organic, Social Accountability, NON-GMO, Supplier Approval records (maintain spread sheets)
Position reports to Manager and Director of Quality Assurance & Product Development
B.S in Food Science or food related discipline a must, along with minimum 3-5 years food related Quality Assurance/Food Safety experience; In depth knowledge required pertaining to Quality Assurance and Food Safety. Management experience required. Must be computer literate Excel, Word
Basic Working Knowledge desired:
Quality Assurance, Kosher, Organic, Non-GMO, FSMA, GFSI and Food Safety
Licenses, Permits, Certifications: Certified HACCP Manager, SQF practitioner, Capable of PCQI certification
Food Safety & Food Quality Related Tasks: Responsible for the management of systems noted above.
This is a first shift position (8:30am to 5p/40-hour work week) however, successful candidate should expect to be on call over the three shifts – 7am to 3pm, 3p to 11 and 3rd shift
First Shift/Office/Salaried Position
Starting Salary: DOE/EOE
Medical/Dental/401K/Paid Time Off available
Working Conditions: Office Environment; Seated: 70%; Standing/Walking:30%; Minimal lifting: Up to 15/20lbs; not often; Reaching: Yes
Aurora Products, located in Orange, Connecticut, packages only the highest quality and freshest All Natural and Organic dried fruits, nuts, trail mixes, salad toppings, and granolas. Established in 1998, we are a leader in offering only the best top-quality products to stores throughout the nation. We make our own trail mixes, roast and process raw nuts, and package products in a variety of sizes. All items are All Natural and none of our products contain any preservatives, artificial colors, or additives.
Aurora is a certified Direct Verified Almond Board User for Raw Almonds as well as SQF Food Safety and Quality Code Certified. Safe Quality Foods (SQF) is one of the world’s leading safety and quality management systems. Aurora’s certification provides assurance that all our products provide consumers with food that is safe to buy and eat.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your resume here